WALL OF FIST
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- Thomas Was Alone – Are You?
- From Chat: Next Generation Barry
- Pietriot Times – May Edition
- SimSuburb Version 2.2
- RT @Matto_n_Pixls: EA joke. 18 hours ago
- RT @gregzorz: @Matto_n_Pixls @Pietriots I’ve enjoyed both episodes of your podcast so far. It helps keep me sane while at work! 1 day ago
- Get ready media. If Nintendo doesn't announce ?, ?? or ???, submit Concerned Editorial #1, #2 or #3. They've ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN, NINTENDO! 1 day ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Author Archives: RABicle
Two years ago to the day I posted the original Pietriot Times. It was intended as a tongue in cheek look at the doom and gloom reporting surrounding Nintendo, the unstoppable juggernaught of video games. I posted it with little … Continue reading
I haven’t actually discussed the game itself yet, which says something in itself that I’ve rambled for four paragraphs about bugs in the game and haven’t even mentioned the server issues that plagued launch. Anyway, what I and other SimCity fans are still trying to reconcile is how different this game is to previous SimCity games. Up till now SimCity games were about simulating a city.. SimCity today though isn’t so much about simulating a city as it is about managing industrial supply lines. Continue reading
The Pietriots Man of the Year is our annual award honouring individuals for their contribution to gaming drama during the calender year. Everyday gaming news tragics like me devour the latest corruption and sex scandals that engulf the gaming industry. … Continue reading
I hope you’re all enjoying the devaluation of intellectual property in the Steam summer sale. Spare a thought for those who live south of the equator in Australia, who not only have to contend with winter but have daily deals … Continue reading
Reggie just has a natural draw, a man amoung men, able to kick arses and impregnate women with just a suggestive look. Reggie was aware of us assembling as he lifted his right arm up the crowd surged over the gather to the right of him. Reggie lowered his arms and turned to face us, “welcome to E3,” he said, Continue reading
These disgusting, overgrown animal rapists only deserve our scorn, contempt and to be publicly shamed as what they are; a bunch of filthy, degenerate, socially inept beastillity practitioners. They are even worse than redditors. Continue reading
We interrupt your irregularly scheduled Pietriotic update to bring you important news about Diablo III’s servers!
Runic Games are all that are left. They’re hard at work delivering Diablo clones, free from the influence of Blizzard and their diabolical overlords Activision and Vivendi. Maybe Activision and Vivendi could’ve been part of the evil the players fight in Diablo! Someone who actually gets the opportunity to play the game should read between the lines for signs that this is the case. Continue reading