WALL OF FIST
- Xbox Reveal! Last Minute Bets
- The Starship Damrey – Exploring the cold, silent corner of the eShop
- Runner 2 – Don’t Stop
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- Thomas Was Alone – Are You?
- What happens when 100,000 Nintendo fans get their hopes up watching a stream? NOTHING, EVER. AHAHAHA 1 month ago
- Who would win in a fight, Luigi or Evil Cole? Evil Cole, because Luigi SUCKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA #YearofPLAYSTATION #colesmansion 1 month ago
- Looking forward to all the Nintantrums when Soul Sacrifice isn't announced in Nintendo Direct. #dealwithit 1 month ago
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Category Archives: Durp!
Oh boy, here we go again. Only our favorite videogame analyst in the world, Michael Pachter, could be obnoxious enough to drag me out of hiding. And it’s a three-fer, so enjoy a triple helping of Pachterd Sandwich…
It’s been far too long since the last “Durp!,” hasn’t it? Truth be told, I’ve been trying to ignore the stupid things developers have been saying just to save me the trouble of writing up about it. But as you … Continue reading
There were so many stupid comments made recently that I really got overwhelmed and couldn’t do any of them. Oh, and I blame that flop 3DS system thing. Anyway, back to work! Our latest “Durp!” comes from the mouth of … Continue reading
Hello, and welcome to another edition of “Durp!” This time we cover our favorite developer (to make fun of), David Jaffe. With the NGP announced, surely he’s had time to come up with some sort of riveting, yet orthodox, opinion … Continue reading
Welcome to “Durp!”, a feature based around what there is far too much of: members of the gaming industry making completely and utterly retarded and/or unsubstantiated comments that make those with even the most minute amount of common sense or … Continue reading
Epic Games’ CEO Mark Rein has been long known to have some unfathomable grudge against Nintendo for reasons unknown, most likely due to reasons surrounding Nintendo not buying their god-awful Unreal Engine license. Late last year, Mark made a rather … Continue reading