WALL OF FIST
- Nintendo Direct 5.17.2013 Roundtable
- Xbox Reveal! Last Minute Bets
- The Starship Damrey – Exploring the cold, silent corner of the eShop
- Runner 2 – Don’t Stop
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- The 3 people left at Square-Enix America are all trying to get Iwata on the phone now 1 day ago
- Square-Enix America's CEO steps out of the easiest job in the world to do something with his life. Congrats. 1 day ago
- Nintendo's plan 1) Low-key first year, looks like gaming is dead 2) Competitor releases non-gaming console 3) ??? 4) Mario Kart 1 day ago
- What happens when 100,000 Nintendo fans get their hopes up watching a stream? NOTHING, EVER. AHAHAHA 1 month ago
- Who would win in a fight, Luigi or Evil Cole? Evil Cole, because Luigi SUCKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA #YearofPLAYSTATION #colesmansion 1 month ago
- Looking forward to all the Nintantrums when Soul Sacrifice isn't announced in Nintendo Direct. #dealwithit 1 month ago
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Tag Archives: 3DS
Teamwork is key. He’s got your back.
Wii U may have been the big attraction, but 3DS was the real hero who kept us busy in the long lines. A dedicated gaming event like the EB Expo is perfect for StreetPass action, and I got tons. Popular … Continue reading
Hey, remember how at least 147% of all games released on the DSiWare service were stupidly overpriced ports of 99c iPhone games with less content and options? Prooobably not if you owned an Australian system, since no DSiWare games were … Continue reading
He read our Mario Kart 7 guide.
HE WILL FIND YOU
Hiroshi Yamauchi, you did it.
Recently, I decided to take a break from modern gaming; there’s only so many ads and achievements I can take. I’ve gone back to New Super Mario Bros. 2 on my 3DS Micro for some classic fun, and man this … Continue reading
Well it turns out Wii U isn’t getting F1 2012. Codemasters pulled an interesting stunt by announcing Wii U would get a Formula 1 game, then a few months later we hear about F1 All Stars, the Mario Kart ripoff. … Continue reading
It’s New to him, at least, and all the game reviews in the world can’t take that away.