WALL OF FIST
- Xbox Reveal! Last Minute Bets
- The Starship Damrey – Exploring the cold, silent corner of the eShop
- Runner 2 – Don’t Stop
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- Thomas Was Alone – Are You?
- Pre-owned game fee? Pfftt, what about Nintendo charging 30 cents for shitty 50hz classics! CRIMINALS I TELL YOU, THE LOT OF THEM 5 hours ago
- Would you rather have seen the 1 hour Xbox Reveal or 5 seconds of Mario Kart? 6 hours ago
- Call of Duty now features fingernail dirt. That was worth a new console #XboxReveal 17 hours ago
- What happens when 100,000 Nintendo fans get their hopes up watching a stream? NOTHING, EVER. AHAHAHA 1 month ago
- Who would win in a fight, Luigi or Evil Cole? Evil Cole, because Luigi SUCKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA #YearofPLAYSTATION #colesmansion 1 month ago
- Looking forward to all the Nintantrums when Soul Sacrifice isn't announced in Nintendo Direct. #dealwithit 1 month ago
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Tag Archives: 480p
It’s a good thing the big April Wuu update isn’t out yet, giving me a chance to complain about stuff while it’s valid. Let’s briefly revisit some of Wuu’s non-features, or why I didn’t fall for that “trap”: never performed … Continue reading
The REGGIE SERIES is BACK, barely ahead of some JRPG that a handful of psychos cried for. NOA REGGIE ignored their grievances, spending his time more wisely by Wii-Playing with himself. It’s been more than a year since Wii Play: … Continue reading
About a month before suffering my Professional Engineer Exams at the end of October, I fired up Geist for the Nintendo SHEETKYUUB (actually, my Wii system) in an effort to update my aging, neglected GC video library. This recording session … Continue reading
The REGGIE SERIES is BACK, enhanced with the power of Reggie MotionPlus. Epic. His throbbing demand increases.
Getting some housekeeping done by clearing these years-old Super Smash Bros. Brawl videos from my hard drive. This batch covers the latest 10 videos dated from June 16 to June 21, 2008. Included are few random Basic Brawls; a couple … Continue reading
Special thanks to Deguello for providing me with explicit, uncensored access to the best moments of the StarFox franchise. This update would not be possible without him. Let us celebrate – the release of StarFox 64 3D? NO! I don’t … Continue reading
After 2 slow years – more than 220 hours of inconsistent on-off indulgent gameplay – I had gotten to a desired level of satisfaction in Rune Factory: Frontier. Can’t quite say that I wasted lots of time, since I savored … Continue reading
FapMania – Australia-America Wi-Fi Connection Pro was not prepared for this More highlights of NOA REGGIE terrorizing TrackMania Wi-Fi some weekends ago. Grubdog, Infernal Monkey, and Pro Daisy were there to stare DEATH IN THE FACE.
FapMania – Australia-America Wi-Fi Connection More highlights of NOA REGGIE terrorizing TrackMania Wi-Fi some weekend ago. Grubdog, Infernal Monkey, and Pro Daisy were there to stare DEATH IN THE FACE.
FapMania – Australia-America Wi-Fi Connection Highlights of NOA REGGIE terrorizing TrackMania Wi-Fi some weekend ago. Grubdog, Infernal Monkey, and Pro Daisy were there to witness his mania. We said, “WOW.”