WALL OF FIST
- Nintendo Direct 5.17.2013 Roundtable
- Xbox Reveal! Last Minute Bets
- The Starship Damrey – Exploring the cold, silent corner of the eShop
- Runner 2 – Don’t Stop
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- The 3 people left at Square-Enix America are all trying to get Iwata on the phone now 21 hours ago
- Square-Enix America's CEO steps out of the easiest job in the world to do something with his life. Congrats. 21 hours ago
- Nintendo's plan 1) Low-key first year, looks like gaming is dead 2) Competitor releases non-gaming console 3) ??? 4) Mario Kart 1 day ago
- What happens when 100,000 Nintendo fans get their hopes up watching a stream? NOTHING, EVER. AHAHAHA 1 month ago
- Who would win in a fight, Luigi or Evil Cole? Evil Cole, because Luigi SUCKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA #YearofPLAYSTATION #colesmansion 1 month ago
- Looking forward to all the Nintantrums when Soul Sacrifice isn't announced in Nintendo Direct. #dealwithit 1 month ago
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Tag Archives: DivX
The Wii Remote & Nunchuk was last generation’s innovation in violence – still strong today, still better than the competition. This was the method of controlling the last true console Resident Evil experience the world would know: The Umbrella Chronicles. … Continue reading
The REGGIE SERIES is BACK, barely ahead of some JRPG that a handful of psychos cried for. NOA REGGIE ignored their grievances, spending his time more wisely by Wii-Playing with himself. It’s been more than a year since Wii Play: … Continue reading
About a month before suffering my Professional Engineer Exams at the end of October, I fired up Geist for the Nintendo SHEETKYUUB (actually, my Wii system) in an effort to update my aging, neglected GC video library. This recording session … Continue reading
The REGGIE SERIES is BACK, enhanced with the power of Reggie MotionPlus. Epic. His throbbing demand increases.
Getting some housekeeping done by clearing these years-old Super Smash Bros. Brawl videos from my hard drive. This batch covers the latest 10 videos dated from June 16 to June 21, 2008. Included are few random Basic Brawls; a couple … Continue reading
Special thanks to Deguello for providing me with explicit, uncensored access to the best moments of the StarFox franchise. This update would not be possible without him. Let us celebrate – the release of StarFox 64 3D? NO! I don’t … Continue reading
FapMania – Australia-America Wi-Fi Connection Pro was not prepared for this More highlights of NOA REGGIE terrorizing TrackMania Wi-Fi some weekends ago. Grubdog, Infernal Monkey, and Pro Daisy were there to stare DEATH IN THE FACE.
FapMania – Australia-America Wi-Fi Connection More highlights of NOA REGGIE terrorizing TrackMania Wi-Fi some weekend ago. Grubdog, Infernal Monkey, and Pro Daisy were there to stare DEATH IN THE FACE.
FapMania – Australia-America Wi-Fi Connection Highlights of NOA REGGIE terrorizing TrackMania Wi-Fi some weekend ago. Grubdog, Infernal Monkey, and Pro Daisy were there to witness his mania. We said, “WOW.”
(DivX video link at end of post; watch the new video here) A follow-up to my previous The House of the Dead: Overkill videos, this time focusing on the two affordable current-generation last-generation games that handle aiming calibration properly: Ghost … Continue reading