WALL OF FIST
- New Leaf – Humble Beginnings (Journal)
- F***heads – Dragon Question
- Positive NinPal – Animal Crossing
- Get ready for E3 with your commemorative report card!
- F***heads – Gift Horse of the Apocalypse
- Positive NinPal – Wii U Kickstarters
- Super Metroid in 2013 – Worth It
- Pietriot Times – June Edition
- F***heads – Party For One
- Lego City Undercover – Review Unlocked
- Is something on? Sorry I'm just playing my Vita. Pew pew pew. Wooooooooo. 1 week ago
- FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FA APDFADPFADFHEWHFR&*$$@ #E3 #Sony #Vita #Playstation4 #GODSOFGAMING 1 week ago
- What happens when 100,000 Nintendo fans get their hopes up watching a stream? NOTHING, EVER. AHAHAHA 2 months ago
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 5 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 8 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 8 months ago
Tag Archives: E3
(Click for larger version) I’ve taken the liberty of filling out the first conference for you since everyone will be watching Apple @ WWDC. Over the next two days fill out your cards and post them here and on the … Continue reading
This scan is from the back of E3 Show Daily: Day 3 from E3 2000. It’s not a product ad, but a departing statement from Hiroshi Yamauchi just before he retired (maybe). Almost 12 years later (that’s TWO Wii generations … Continue reading
Gameplay advice, on your GamePad.
Because smiles aren’t enough.
“Great stuff, Nintendo really did hold back at E3!” “Only Nintendo could royally screw up the biggest trade show of the year but absolutely DESTROY a random Thursday at midnight.” “Nintendo doesn’t really give a shit about E3 (and maybe … Continue reading
… Using their old stuff. Also comes in white 3rd Parties bitched and demanded Nintendo provide traditional input crap so they can focus on difficult PS3 ports, and thus Nintendo delivered. Now’s the time you’re supposed to whine about Nintendo … Continue reading
Holy shit! This is the most excited I’ve ever been about a new game console – Nintendo blew my mind with their presentation and I loved every little thing. In fact, the little things were the best part. No catchy … Continue reading
Reggie just has a natural draw, a man amoung men, able to kick arses and impregnate women with just a suggestive look. Reggie was aware of us assembling as he lifted his right arm up the crowd surged over the gather to the right of him. Reggie lowered his arms and turned to face us, “welcome to E3,” he said, Continue reading
We revisit the suspenseful, exciting past quarter of the gaming industry, as witnessed by U.S. President Barack Obama. Obama and his advisory team closely monitoring the PSN outage. Tension is at an all-time high.
Two HUGE new bits of information have been shot down from the sky (with a golden slingshot) and collected, regarding Animal Crossing 3DS. – It’ll have new online experiences – You can arrange furniture