WALL OF FIST
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- Thomas Was Alone – Are You?
- From Chat: Next Generation Barry
- Pietriot Times – May Edition
- SimSuburb Version 2.2
- RT @Matto_n_Pixls: EA joke. 8 hours ago
- RT @gregzorz: @Matto_n_Pixls @Pietriots I’ve enjoyed both episodes of your podcast so far. It helps keep me sane while at work! 21 hours ago
- Get ready media. If Nintendo doesn't announce ?, ?? or ???, submit Concerned Editorial #1, #2 or #3. They've ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN, NINTENDO! 1 day ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Game Journalism
Good lord, I’m having déjà vu yet again! Three months into the life of the WiiU, we’re already seeing the cycle repeat itself as it did with the 3DS; sales start to stall, and third parties are no where to … Continue reading
Which actually never happened… After New Super Mario Bros. 2, gaming journalists complained Nintendo was releasing too many Mario games (and then they beg for more 3D ones afterwards), and is now a yearly franchise with hardly any difference and … Continue reading
A few months ago, expert internet hackers discovered a “lost” Iwata Asks interview between Nintendo president Satoru Iwata and gaming industry analyst Michael Pachter. After braving multiple contract loopholes, shark tanks and Jim Sterling’s rolls of fat, I’ve managed to … Continue reading
It wouldn’t be unfair to say that Metroid: Other M got a mixed reception, tilted heavy in favor of it being a good game. Which is to say, that people can agree that the game is solidly built, a great … Continue reading
“Great stuff, Nintendo really did hold back at E3!” “Only Nintendo could royally screw up the biggest trade show of the year but absolutely DESTROY a random Thursday at midnight.” “Nintendo doesn’t really give a shit about E3 (and maybe … Continue reading
Casual, hardcore, non-gamer, casual-gamer. What do all these mean? What language am I speaking? If you’ve read any “insightful” feature articles on videogames in the past 5 years, you’ll know these terms pretty well. Let’s start with where these popular … Continue reading
I just want to briefly talk bout the big headline in today’s news; that Kotaku commenters do not suck. And I would just like to defend Kotaku commenters, who are no worse than Kotaku itself. ie. Utterly deplorable.
So this was meant to be a regular column on Pietriots as I compile and write love letters to the websites that make the internet worth visiting. However, the internet would prove to be a hostile, unloving place with few … Continue reading