WALL OF FIST
- Xbox Reveal! Last Minute Bets
- The Starship Damrey – Exploring the cold, silent corner of the eShop
- Runner 2 – Don’t Stop
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- Thomas Was Alone – Are You?
- What happens when 100,000 Nintendo fans get their hopes up watching a stream? NOTHING, EVER. AHAHAHA 1 month ago
- Who would win in a fight, Luigi or Evil Cole? Evil Cole, because Luigi SUCKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA #YearofPLAYSTATION #colesmansion 1 month ago
- Looking forward to all the Nintantrums when Soul Sacrifice isn't announced in Nintendo Direct. #dealwithit 1 month ago
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Iwata Time
Reggie just has a natural draw, a man amoung men, able to kick arses and impregnate women with just a suggestive look. Reggie was aware of us assembling as he lifted his right arm up the crowd surged over the gather to the right of him. Reggie lowered his arms and turned to face us, “welcome to E3,” he said, Continue reading
The pride, the glory, the honor. Which games will take home the top awards, and which ones will end up on the floor with a sore butt? Is there a difference?
People will call me a hippy when I say this but I’ve always felt a resonance with Nintendo consoles. They speak to me through channels I can’t describe. This isn’t some delusional fanboy shit – this is real hippy waves … Continue reading
With their show highjacked and the crowd in awe at the sheer brutality of Reggie Fils-Aime, a desperate Sony lackey kills the power from backstage. As the lights go out Reggie is heard to utter; “my body… is ready.”
The year there are no speakers blaring Nintendo remixes or pop music, the scene is marked only by it’s deafening silence and the darkness is broken by only a solitary UV light, illuminating the journalist’s nametags alonge with white shirts, shoelaces, bleached hair and the teeth of both attendees who bothered to brush. … “ALLRIGHT LISTEN GEORGIE, I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ALL THE NAMELESS PEOPLE HERE WHY YOU’VE CHOSEN TO LEAVE NINTENDO” “Oh well see uh um that als-” He doesn’t finish as Reggie has kicked his arse , sending him flying clear of the stage in into Miyamoto’s moshpit of journalists.