WALL OF FIST
- Nintendo Direct 5.17.2013 Roundtable
- Xbox Reveal! Last Minute Bets
- The Starship Damrey – Exploring the cold, silent corner of the eShop
- Runner 2 – Don’t Stop
- Don’t laugh at the Pietriot Times
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – Wii U Demo Impressions
- Nano Assault EX – Is Your 3DS Ready?
- Positive NinPal – Pie Radio Live
- Pietriots Radio – Episode 2 (Mansions, Towers, Iwata Time and E3 predictions)
- inFAMOUS 2 – Doing It Wrong
- The 3 people left at Square-Enix America are all trying to get Iwata on the phone now 19 hours ago
- Square-Enix America's CEO steps out of the easiest job in the world to do something with his life. Congrats. 19 hours ago
- Nintendo's plan 1) Low-key first year, looks like gaming is dead 2) Competitor releases non-gaming console 3) ??? 4) Mario Kart 1 day ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charles, here. KIDDIE NINTENDO CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE SAME GAMES AS UNCLE CHARLES. GO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS. #R18AU #WiiU @Pietriots 4 months ago
- Charles, here. Surveying #Vita goods at #EBEXPO again. Currently lost in a sweaty crowd of- #WiiU #3DS FILTH? OUT OF MY WAY - I AM A GAMER! 7 months ago
- Charles, here. Flown in for #EBEXPO today. Tasting the SCENT of new #Vita games in the air. Wore my good pants - ready to unleash thy beast. 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Samurai Warriors: Chronicles
The pride, the glory, the honor. Which games will take home the top awards, and which ones will end up on the floor with a sore butt? Is there a difference?
3DS has been a disappointment all over the world, and Samurai Warriors is the latest casualty of Nintendo’s underwhelming system. Samurai Warriors Chronicles, the latest game in the series on 3DS, sold zero copies throughout Europe in the last week.
Wondering why you can’t find Samurai Warriors Chronicles anywhere in Europe or Australia? That’s because it’s sold out, completely. It’s sold out in retail stores, sold out at every online store, and it’s even absent on ebay. Such demand is … Continue reading