– Will be a Nintendo system.
– Will have Nintendo games.
– Third parties will pledge support and then take it away after six months.
– Promised Nintendo exclusive from western third party will go exclusive before launch and be delayed by six months.
– Complaints about no games.
– Complaints about no mature games that can’t be had for free.
– Game reviews for NX will judge games based on if they can save the system.
– Late adopters will go “wait these games were good?!”.
– Potential buyers will go “I will not buy one game for NX” and then go on to buy multiple disappoints for the other guys.
– YouTube Let’s Players will continue to bitch about not getting money for Nintendo.
Can I be a paid gaming journalist now?