To think otherwise makes you an idiot, because StarLink is not even remotely close to a Star Fox game in style. The game, from what I’ve seen in trailers and footage, is closer to No Man’s Sky in execution. It is not a Star Fox game, and if you are crowing it should be, then you need to shut the hell up.
This is a real Star Fox game.
Continue reading “No, Game Critics and YouTube Critics, StarLink isn’t the best Star Fox game”
It’s time for another Durpthrough, but this time it is something I wanted to do for a long time. I like Mario games, enough to do in-depth reviews of them years ago, so I thought to myself “hey, why don’t you do video playthroughs of them?”
Granted, it isn’t the most original idea on the planet, almost everyone has done a video playthrough of every damn mainline Mario title. My idea isn’t original, but hey, at least I am not e-begging for Nintendo advertising money. So, without further ado, here is the Super Mario All-Stars version of Super Mario Bros., the Mario game that started it all and celebrated it’s 30th anniversary last year. Continue reading “Matto’s Mario Madness [Part 1 – Super Mario Bros.]”
Let us take a trip through an abandoned artificial meteor in this latest romp through Star Fox!
Alt. post titles:
Your most powerful weapon is made of triangles (Star Fox LP)
Star Fox: Seizure Approved!
Furries in space ship polygons. Let’s Play Star Fox!
Continue reading “Fox McCloud’s Bogus Super FX Journey [Intro and How-To + Part 1!]”
– Will be a Nintendo system.
– Will have Nintendo games.
– Third parties will pledge support and then take it away after six months.
– Promised Nintendo exclusive from western third party will go exclusive before launch and be delayed by six months.
– Complaints about no games.
– Complaints about no mature games that can’t be had for free.
– Game reviews for NX will judge games based on if they can save the system.
– Late adopters will go “wait these games were good?!”.
– Potential buyers will go “I will not buy one game for NX” and then go on to buy multiple disappoints for the other guys.
– YouTube Let’s Players will continue to bitch about not getting money for Nintendo.
Can I be a paid gaming journalist now?
Holy shit do you think you could ever prepare yourself for World of Subways Vol. 4? The thrilling game where you accelerate and decelerate trains as they travel under the ground!
If you haven’t wet your pants in excitement yet then check out this trailer for World of Subways Volume 4 which makes it clear that even train conductors are taking part in an exciting zombie murder mysteries against time. Don’t worry if you haven’t played volumes 1-3, I’m sure the story will make sense.
So with Capcom finally wising up and allowing Americans to play with Europeans/Australians, we can finally make Monster Hunter an official Pietriot co-op game. Unfortunately the update for region-free online won’t be up until next month, but until then, Pro and I have been having a little fun on our own. Enjoy our antics, and if you like what you see, get the game!